About Hingham Senior Center - Hingham, MAVisit website
Appointed by the Board of Selectmen, the Council on Aging serves in an advisory capacity to the Department of Elder Services. Elder Services provides programs, services, activities and transportation for all residents 60 years of age and older and serves as a resource for information to families, friends and neighbors who may find themselves caring for an older person.
Services & Support
The monthly newsletter, Central Times, provides current information about services, classes and other programs. Residents may request to have the newsletter mailed to their home. Information about programs and services can also be obtained at the reception desk at the Senior Center.
Our supportersView all
- Allerton House at Harbor Park in Hingham
- Amelia's Home Care Services
- Bridges by Epoch at Hingham
- Coastal Speech & Language Ther
- Edward Jones Investments
- Elliott Physical Therapy
- Family Hearing Center
- George Washington Toma Tv
- Hearing Healthcare Professiona
- Homecare Express
- Nickerson Home Care Solutions,
- So. Shore Model Railway Club
- Therapy Gardens, Inc.
- Uxbridge Orthopedic & Sports T
- Wendy Oleksiak Compass RE